PSTA Labor Day Schedule 2015
Release Date: 9/4/15
St. Petersburg, Fla. – The Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority will operate on a Sunday schedule on Monday, September 7, 2015, in observation of Labor Day.
The following service changes will be in effect for Monday, September 7:
- PSTA local bus routes and DART service will follow a Sunday Schedule.
- PSTA Trolley Services (Suncoast Beach Trolley, Central Avenue Trolley) will follow a Sunday Schedule.
- Downtown Looper - Regular Schedule 10:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m.
Jolley Trolley - Sunday Schedule 10:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m.
- PSTA Customer Service Centers will operate 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- PSTA Administrative Offices will be closed.
Regular weekday-service will resume on Tuesday, September 8.
For more information on trip planning, schedules, and fares visit www.PSTA.net or call the InfoLine at (727) 540-1900.
About PSTA: The Pinellas Suncoast Transit Authority is the public transit provider for Pinellas County, providing more than 14.5 million rides per year. PSTA operates nearly 40 bus and trolley routes with a fleet of 203 vehicles. To learn more about the services offered by PSTA, or for schedule and fare information, passengers are invited to call the PSTA InfoLine at (727) 540-1900, or visit . PSTA is an equal opportunity employer.