Effective Sunday, June 6, 2021: PSTA will return to pre-COVID levels of service.
- Starting July 5, 2021: PSTA will resume charging fares.
- Download the Flamingo Fares app to RIDE FOR FREE until August 31, 2021.
Available on: Google Play | App Store
Board From the Back
- Effective Sunday, June 6, 2021: Riders may resume boarding through the front door.
Seating for Social Distancing
- Effective Sunday, June 6, 2021: Passenger limits on buses will be lifted.
Protective Face Coverings
- All bus operators are required to wear face coverings.
- Riders are required to wear protective face coverings while on PSTA properties including terminals, stops, and vehicles.
- Masks must fully cover the nose and the mouth. Bandanas, gaiters, scarves, and face coverings are no longer accepted.
- For more information on proper face coverings please visit CDC’s website.
- Failure to wear a proper face covering is a violation of Federal Law.
- Effective Sunday, June 6, 2021: Masks will still be required as mandated by Federal Law.
PSTA is cleaning all vehicles, terminals, transit centers, and facilities daily. This includes:
- Increased use of disinfectants to wipe down handrails, doorknobs, handles and restrooms.
- Sanitizing every vehicle with a spray disinfectant, including touch-points like seats, floors, windows, ceilings, handrails, and the driver area.
- Removing vehicles from service to disinfect if a bio-hazard situation exists.
- Posting signage on-board to remind passengers of critical health guidelines.
Frequent hand-washing remains one of the best methods for safeguarding your health and slowing the spread of the virus. Wash with soap and water for at least 20 seconds and avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands. Cough or sneeze into the crook of your elbow, not your hand. And most importantly, stay home when you’re sick.
If you see any unsanitary condition on a bus or at a terminal, call our InfoLine at 727-540-1900.
PSTA InfoLine: 727-540-1900
Hearing Impaired TDD: 727-540-0603
All general rider inquiries can be directed to our Customer Service Department.
Please contact the PSTA InfoLine if you have questions about PSTA’s efforts to ensure the health and safety of both passengers and bus operators.
A PARTIR DEL 6 DE JUNIO
PSTA volverá a ofrecer los mismos servicios que había ofrecido antes de la pandemia.
- Uso de cubrebocas seguirán siendo obligatorias según lo establecido por la Legislación Federal
- Se eliminará el límite de pasajeros que pueden subir en los autobuses
- Los pasajeros podrán volver a acceder por la puerta principal
A PARTIR DEL 5 DE JULIO
PSTA reanudará el cobro de tarifas.